Denny Park was influenced by the Olmsted Brothers. It is located at the north end of the central business district on Denny Way at 100 Dexter Avenue N, 98109. It is 4.6 acres.
Donated as a cemetery to the City in 1864, it was converted to a park in 1883 when the graves were moved to Capitol Hill.
Olmsted recommended plantings and drainage for the park, which appeared in the 1903. Currently, the park contains a children's playground, paved paths, and an off-leash area for dogs.