It is located in the Ballard neighborhood at 923 NW 54th St, 98107. It is 3.9 acres.
In their 1908 report, the Olmsted Brothers recommended a playfield in the southeast portion of Ballard, in the Gilman Park addition. The area they recommended, which they called “Market Street Playfield,” ran from Market Street north to NW 57th Street and from 11th Ave to 14th Ave NW. Gilman Playfield today occupies a similarly-sized area a few blocks southeast of this location.