Lincoln Park is located in the West Seattle neighborhood at 8011 Fauntleroy Way SW, 98136. It is 135.4 acres.
Lincoln Park, occupying a point of land once commonly known as Williams Point, was recognized by John Charles as having natural features that would accommodate a range of recreational activities. As he stated in his 1908 report, this park would “include enough of the comparatively level land between the point and the new electric railway to provide space for ball fields, lawns, drives and walks and border plantations. It is intended not only for a local park but as a recreational ground for the city as a whole.” When first developed, this park was known as Fauntleroy Park.