Salmon Bay Park is located in the Ballard neighborhood at 2001 NW Canoe Pl, 98117. It is 2.8 acres.
Salmon Bay Park was originally deeded to the city of Ballard as a park by Elon W. Denton in 1890. When Seattle annexed Ballard in 1907, this park became part of Seattle’s park system and was called out as part of the city’s parks system in the Olmsted Brothers 1908 map for the city. The park was platted so as to be precisely in the center of the Salmon Bay Park subdivision and straddling the ROW of NW 70th Street. It includes a children’s playground, picnic tables, comfort station, pathways and meadow with some mature trees.